The Italian composer and pianist, Enrico De Angelis-Valentini, began his musical studies at the Istituto “Morlacchi” in Perugia, and continued them at the Conservatorio “G. Rossini” in Pesaro. He had also lessons and guidance from Marco Enrico Bossi, Ottorino Respighi, Alfredo Casella, Consolo and Brugnoli.
Enrico De Angelis-Valentini was titular of organ and organ composition at the Liceo “Nicolini”, and, at the same time, organist at the cathedral. He was then titular of pianoforte at the Musical Institute “Boccherini” in Lucca. From 1946 he held the chair of pianoforte at the Liceo pareggiato “Tomadini” in Udine.